Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the SCHRS website.
By using this website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions as setout below.
- The content of the website pages is for general information and use only. The statistics and formula is reviewed once a year. Minor data changes may occur during the year as information improves. We reserve the right to change it without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- The SCHRS ratings are free to use by Race Organisers and the sailing community in the interest of and in accordance with the Consitution, Objectives and Rules set out on this website.
- To assist in the use of the SCHRS ratings we provide a download, in CSV format, that can easily be customised and consumed in and for many race management scenarios.
- Please note "web scaping" is not a supported approach for obtaining SCHRS ratings or SCHRS metadata.
- The SCHRS meta data, C.2 Data, is used to calculate the SCHRS ratings and is the intellectual property of SCHRS. This is not required for race management scenarios.
- If you require additional information or a different format, again you should contact SCHRS using the contact us form here.
- We will not respond to enquires relating to basic computer skills and the use of standard Office type software.
- If you are a business or you require SCHRS information, not in the download, you should contact SCHRS using the contact form as requested above.
Any challenges arising from the above will be refered to and managed by the SCHRS World Council.
As stated in the Constitution the decision of the World Council shall be final in matters of the management of SCHRS.